SEO Certified

Konshens Featuring Satori "Days Of My Life" Audio + Lyrics (It Feels Good) Album




[Hook]

Two hours later I've been lying on the glossy floor, glossy floor

Talk to myself and forgot, how there’s nothing left for me no more…

Left foot, foot by, one step , next day I’ll be alright one day in front of the other

They tell me say I’ll be fine, but I’m so...



[Chorus]

I’m so down, down, I've been so down down and

You’re not around, you're not around

I’m so down, down, someone stop me, so down, down yeah

I’m not around not around no more... I'm so down, down, down, I'm so down, down, down



[Verse 1]

Mi wake up before the sun, couldn’t tell you when mi drop a sleep

Lean up mi bed right ya now the ting stop a street

People say that i need to slow down, but mi gas pedal stuck

An the brakes cable cut so mi crush de road, road buck Wen mi touch the road

Tink bout mi pickney dem money mi need a truck load

Everybody eyes green like dem have in contacts

So mi affi go fi mine, action stop chat

One pop never that automatic beating

Talk to God so much

I’m like a walking prayer meeting

Life is a game but it no fictional, a real ting

But everytime mi try fi play fair, mi end up cheating

Cyaa sleep, sleeping pills nah work

Deh pon de road all when mi tired and no wah work

Put in the hard work, every day man affi gone work

But what else is there, life can’t be all work



All the days of my life, all the days yeah








Konshens Featuring Satori "Days Of My Life" Audio + Lyrics (It Feels Good) Album Konshens Featuring Satori "Days Of My Life" Audio + Lyrics (It Feels Good) Album Reviewed by Michael X on April 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.